Each earphone in xBOLT contains its own individual Bluetooth connection, allowing music control from either ear. This means xBOLT earbuds can disconnect from each other, allowing you to use only one earbud to connect to your device.
If you need to connect your earphones back together or if they are not connecting together (inter-earbud connection is denoted by a switch from double blinking blue to a single blue blink) follow these steps:
To connect the earphones to each other:
1. Fully power off both earbuds
2. Go to your Bluetoothth settings on your device and forget "xBOLT" (Do this if you've paired both earbuds independently to your Bluetooth device, if not ignore this step)
3. Turn both earphones on until they flash blue
4. Wait for five seconds
5. Triple tap each earbud to set them into pairing mode (indicated by flashing red and blue)
6. Wait for one second and then triple tap the earbuds again. Red lights flashing indicates that the earbuds have paired together successfully.
7. Follow pairing process above to repair earbuds to your phone
Via Email or Facebook Messenger (Bottom Corner)